YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
For over 20 years we have been helping customers with their mortgage and general insurance needs. We are dedicated to creating a meaningful, long-term relationship with you that is based on understanding, knowledge and commitment to progress. We are a company of action: proactive, professional and committed to creating long-term success and financial progression for you, our client.
We understand that everyone’s different, and that’s why our financial planning approach is as individual as you. We know the financial side of life can be complex and that’s why we work hard to get to know you and your aspirations through careful life planning and consultation. We then provide quality advice services and practical pathways to help you achieve the life you want.
With us, progress means development. Financial and life planning that helps you to navigate life’s financial complications, free of financial ambiguity and safe in the knowledge that the professional team is at your side, every step of the way.
Our team are happy to meet at a day, time and location most convenient to you, with no obligation to you. These meetings are usually arranged by prior appointment.
Treating Customers Fairly
At Clan Financial Services, we are committed to offering our customers the highest possible standards of service. In so doing we are pleased to support the Financial Conduct Authority initiative ‘Treating Customers Fairly’.
We recognise that both we and our customers have everything to gain if we look after your best interests and treat you fairly in all aspects of our dealings with you.
Our commitment to you
- provide you with clear information about the products and service we offer, including fees and charges
- ascertain your individual needs, preferences and circumstances before recommending a mortgage
- only recommend a mortgage that we consider suitable for you and that you can afford – and always the most suitable from the available options
- not recommend a mortgage if we can’t find one we consider suitable
- encourage you to ask if there’s something you don’t understand
- give you access to a formal complaints procedure should you become unhappy with our service
How you can help us
To help us give you the most appropriate advice, we will ask you to:
- tell us as much as possible about your income and outgoings, to enable us to properly assess how much you can afford
- let us know about changes that might affect your ability to repay a mortgage
- let us know if there is any aspect of our service, or of a product we have discussed or recommended that you don’t understand
- tell us if you think there are ways we can improve our service
Call our experts today for more information
Our advice is always free. The vast majority of our clients do not pay anything for our services as we are paid by the lenders. However, a fee may be charged to manage difficult or more complex cases. We will always discuss this with you once we have made an assessment of your circumstances and requirements. There is no obligation to proceed with any recommendation we make.